Please reply to

arant...@ittblazers.com or reach @ 732-227-1772 ext 434

Hello

Hope you are doing good !!

We have an urgent requirement for our client based in Phoenix, AZ

Role : Java Developer / Lead with Bigdata

Location : Phoenix, AZ

Duration : Long Term

Required Skills :

·         Very strong server-side Java programming expertise with excellent
problem solving skills.

·         Exposure to Bigdata technologies (6 months exposure).

·         Well aware of various Architectural concepts (Multi-tenancy, SOA,
SCA etc) and NFR’s (performance, scalability, monitoring etc).

·         Good understanding of algorithms, data structure, and performance
optimization techniques.

·         Knowledge of database principles, SQL, and experience working
with large databases beyond just data access.

·         Should have experience/ knowledge on working with batch
processing/ Real time systems using Bigdata technologies