Hi Business Partner,

Hope your doing well,

Please check with bellow requirement and let me know your consultant
availability. Please respond with Consultant *Resume*, *Rate* and *Phone
numbers*. Make sure skills match the requirement. Send resume to*
bin...@boston-technology.com*
Job Title: Pharma QA/Validation exp is must

Work Location: *Yardley**, PA *(Should be local to *Yardley**, PA** *or
nearby)

Duration: 3 +months

Rate: $40/hr C2C

*Job description:*

This is not a direct client but I am working with a trusted contact.

MUST have specific Pharma Experience with Validation and QA

1)      Hands on Computer Validation Role—someone that comes from Pharma
background – Experience in HP Quality System, Siebel Call center would be a
plus.

   2) This is 50/50 QA and Computer Validation Role. The candidate should
have experience in developing the whole suite of validation documentations
including URS, FRS, validation plan, test scripts, etc.   Also I would like
them to have experience in validating/testing/QC-ing data in a Data
warehouse/Cognos environment.

*Please fill bellow details and send me back.*

Consultant full Name: *  *
Contact no. Cell: * *
Email id: <id%3asantu2...@gmail.com>
Current location:* *
Relocate/Commute to client location (YES/NO): * *
Availability to join project:*  *
Salary: * *
Visa/Work Status:  *
*Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on
your own expenses: * *
Are you currently working on project or when did you completed your latest
project: *
*NSA*:*

§ Please* send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name,
Contact Info, Designation and Official Email Id.*

§ 1*.*

§ 2*.*
Please send me reply email if you need any more details.

--
Thanks,

Bindu Sagar
Resource Manager,
Call No: 781-544-4799 ext: 112
Fax No: 508.519.9180
bin...@boston-technology.com
www.boston-technology.com
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/bindu-sagar/b/911/286
Please add my email id bin...@boston-technology.com  in your database for
Hot list and requirements.
Best Quote : "We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while
others judge us by what we have already done."