Hi...

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please go through it
if you are comfortable send me updated resumes to *jre...@jcssusa.com
<jre...@jcssusa.com>*

*Position = Jr. UI Web Developer*

*Location  =  Albany, NY **(Local or Near BY)*

*Duration  = Long term*

*Rate = $36 - 38/hr on C2C*

 *Face to Face required.. NEED LOCALS OR NEAR BY*

60 months     Experience with HTML, XHTML, & HTML5 with at least 24 months
of that being HTML5

36 months     Experience with Advanced CSS

36 months     Experience with object oriented javascript.

12 months     Experience with AJAX.

12 months     Experience with JSON.

24 months     Experience coding responsively for mobile devices.

24 months     Experience coding and testing User Interface code for cross
browser compatibility

24 months     Experience mentoring and training of staff.

24 months     Experience building SharePoint lists, workflows, and web
parts using out-of-the-box SharePoint components.

12 months      Experience with Office 365 SharePoint 2013.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks & Regards,

James Reddy

Sr. IT Recruiter |

Tel 917 - 775 -7903

Email : jre...@jcssusa.com

Gmail : jreddy.jcss...@gmail.com

Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter

Website: www.jcssusa.com

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”- *Philippians 4:13*

Note :  This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you want to be
removed, please reply with REMOVE in the Subject & I will promptly remove
upon receipt *