Title: Microsoft Dynamics CRM

Location: Jacksonville, FL

Duration: 6+ Months (possibility of extension)

Certification (required)!

At least 5 years of extensive experience with Microsoft CRM.

Knowledgeable in both the Outlook and web version of 2011

Experience in customization.

Able to create complicated workflows

Have worked in an environment where customizations already exist requirements
are already built and this person will be doing the configuration/changes
based on the needs of the business.

We use CRM 2011 and what we really need is someone able to work in the
business requirements and make it happen, for example: change, add or
delete drop down choices. Create work flows, define and limit fields, etc.

Dynamic CRM 2011 consultant to work on enhancements and fixes for our CRM
system. We are in version 2011, an expert in CROM able to make changes and
test changes in CRM 2011.

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Anurag*

*IT Recruiter*

*Email - **anu...@technocraftsol.com* <anu...@technocraftsol.com>

*Contact Number -* *614-664-7649*

*Yahoo ID / Gmail ID - **anuragtechnocraft*

*LinkedIn: **www.linkedin.com/home?trk=nav_responsive_tab_home
<http://www.linkedin.com/home?trk=nav_responsive_tab_home>*

*Website*: www.technocraftsol.com

*Note: Technocraft Solutions LLC works with Direct Client’s and Preferred
Vendors Nationwide.*

*Your confirmation would means that you understand the level of Technocraft
Solutions LLC association for the mentioned project and will not approach
Technocraft Solutions LLC Client directly**.*