*Hi Partners,*

*Hope you are doing good,*

*We have the below requirement  so have  if your consultants are
comfortable with this requirement send me there updated resume to my id:
 pav...@promatrixcorp.com <pav...@promatrixcorp.com>*

*Feel free to reach me on :   732-964-1445  *  141*

*Need USC & GC , LOCAL to ILLINOIS*

*Client: Transunion*

*Position: Oracle Exadata*

*Duration: 12 months*

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*SCOPE: *

At least *7 years of Oracle DBA, OCP is preferred, *

*Great Experience with Oracle 12c and GoldenGate12C is must*

*Exadata and GoldenGate 12C** experience* *is a must.*

This position applies to Oracle databases running on the *Linux OS and
Exadata*. The candidate is viewed as an expert in database analysis and
development. Undertakes complex database projects requiring additional
specialized technical knowledge. Makes well-thought-out decisions on
complex or ambiguous database issues. Coordinates with users to determine
requirements. Ensures that database changes are successfully implemented
and verified. Establishes and communicates common database goals and
directions for the project team. Acts as a source of direction, training
and guidance for less experienced staff.

*Thanks&Regards:*

Pavan K

 *Contact:  732-964-1445 *  141*

*Email     :  pav...@promatrixcorp.com <pav...@promatrixcorp.com>*