Dear Partner,

Very Urgent Opening- Immediate Closure. Send your [Genuine] candidates
resume
and rate confirmation ASAP

*Job Title - SW **IMS Applications** Tester / Quality Engineer *- Phone Hire

Location: Plano, TX (Local or nearby)

Duration: 6 months +

Rate: $Open /hr C2C

*Job Description R&D Test Engineer:
*

   - Specifically working on* IMS Applications *and* Tactical Radio Systems.
   *
   - *Able to configure lab equipment - Must*
   - *Setup test suites - Must*
   - *Integration & Verification - Must*
   - *Interoperability Testing - Preferred*
   - *Writing and maintaining internal test tools. C/C++/Java, and web
   technologies (PHP, javascript, etc),*
   - *Linux operating system + windows preferred.*
   - * *

*Qualifications*

*3-6 years experience*

*Please fill bellow details and send me back.*

Consultant full Name: * *
Contact no. Cell: * *
Email id: <id%3asantu2...@gmail.com>
Current location:* *
Relocate/Commute to client location (YES/NO): * *
Availability to join project:*  *
Salary: * *
Visa/Work Status:
*
*Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on
your own expenses: * *
Are you currently working on project or when did you completed your latest
project: *
*NSA*:*

§ Please* send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name,
Contact Info, Designation and Official Email Id.*

§ 1*.*

§ 2*.*
Please send me reply email if you need any more details.

--
Thanks,

*Bindu Sagar*
Resource Manager
Call No: 781-544-4799 ext: 112
Fax No: 508.519.9180
bin...@boston-technology.com
www.boston-technology.com
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/bindu-sagar/b/911/286
Please add my email id bin...@boston-technology.com  in your database for
Hot list and requirements.
Best Quote : "We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while
others judge us by what we have already done."