Hi,

Greetings from Clear Thought solutions LLC,

We have excellent consultants available for your requirements,

Here are the skill set given below. Please let me know if you have any
requirement for them

Please add  <mailto:prav...@clearthoughtsolutions.com>

Y! IM: prav_r4u

Name

Skills

Experience

Location

Relocation

Bhuvan

.Net Developer

7+ yrs

NC

Open

Muruganand

Oracle Apps Technical

8+ yrs

NC

Open

Swathi

Data stage Developer

7+ yrs

PA

Open

 Murali K

Sr Oracle 11i Techno Functional

9+ yrs

OH

Open

Please feel free to call me or mail me for further Queries...

Thanks & Regards

Praveen Reddy CH

Clear Thought Solutions LLC

ERP/EAI Services | Consulting - Development - Staffing |

PH: 919-386-2044

Fax: 347-296-3797

Email:  <mailto:prav...@clearthoughtsolutions.com>
prav...@clearthoughtsolutions.com

Y! IM: prav_r4u

Disclaimer: If you do not wish to receive these mails in future, please
reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and include all emails to be removed
in the message text. We apologize for the inconvenience.