Hi,

Greetings from Clear Thought Solutions LLC..,

We have an Urgent Requirement for PeopleSoft Consultant in Richmond, VA.
Please let me know if you have any matching profiles.

Position Details:

Position: PeopleSoft

Location: Richmond, VA

Duration: 3 Months

Candidate with over 2 years of experience in the analysis, design,
development, programming, testing, implementation and post implementation
support in PeopleSoft 6.0 or 7.5. Expertise in different application modules
including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Purchasing,
Billing, Inventory and Time and Labor. Analyst related skills required
include Fit-Gap Analysis, Customer requirement analysis, impact analysis,
review, upgrade, conversion, customization and interfacing with various
legacy systems / 3rd Party applications. Will be supporting PeopleSoft 6.0
Financials.

Strong technical expertise in People Tools, Application Designer,
Application Engine, People Code, Process Scheduler, Tree Manager, PS Query,
nVision and Data Mover. Extensive experience debugging and unit testing,
performance tuning of various processes. Experience with complex SQR's,
nVision Reports.

   Required / Desired Skills

Skill

cid:image001.gif@01CAB66F.EBAA92D0