Hi,

I have an urgent requirement mentioned below. If you find yourself
comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume
and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me
a call back at my contact number.

*Position: Hadoop Admin*

*Location: King of Prussia PA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Job Description:*

*Responsibilities:*

•        Hadoop cluster installations, implementation and ongoing
administration of Hadoop infrastructure

•        Managing/maintain Hadoop ecosystems (MapReduce, HDFS, YARN, Hive,
HBase, Sqoop, Pig etc).

•        Ensure systems availability, security, integrity, and optimum
performance of both Hadoop enterprise solutions and clustered platforms

•        Design and deploy high-availability, robust, resilient and
supportable solutions

•        Assist developers in determining efficient ways to load new data
sources into the big data environment

•        Evaluate new tools and technology and acquire necessary skills to
stay current with fast pace of change in the big data area.

*Skills:*

•         5+ years of experience on Hadoop Admin
(Install/upgrade/patch/configure cluster/etc)

•         Experience on MapReduce/YARN, Spark, Hive, Impala, HBase, and
related technologies

•         Previous experience on Unix, Linux Admin will be added advantage

*Praveen Tiwari United Software Group Inc..  565 Metro Place South. Suite #
110  Dublin, OH 43017 *

*Direct PH:*

*6144959222 ext 628 Fax: 1-866-764-1148  praveen...@usgrpinc.com
<praveen...@usgrpinc.com>*