--

*Hi,*

*Good Morning,*

*Hope you are doing good. This is Sai Working as a  IT Recruiter with Reach
IT. Please find below requirement and send me your consultant resumes . For
further details please contact me at **510-240-5050*115*
*Please send me the resumes to saiyashasw...@reachitsolutions.us
<saiyashasw...@reachitsolutions.us>. *

*Position:Java Developer*
*Location:**Charlotte, NC*
*Duration:6+Months    *

**Need locals with in-person interview available.
Only GC/USC

*Job Description:*

   - Develop a thorough understanding of and validates/assesses all project
   artifacts from architecture and strategy perspectives
   - Evaluate enterprise-wide impact of technology components for workflow

<https://email06.secureserver.net/webmail.php?folder=INBOX&firstMessage=1#73332069>,
   integration, user experience, data and reporting
   - Develop an end-state enterprise architecture that is business aligned
   - Guide the overall architecture planning, selection and prioritization,
   and roadmap development
   - Provides detail design documentation, identifying the complete
   enterprise architecture environments of the client systems & domains.
   - Delivers a set of artifacts that document

<https://email06.secureserver.net/webmail.php?folder=INBOX&firstMessage=1#47978228>
that
   represent the system architecture environment.
   - Communicates

<https://email06.secureserver.net/webmail.php?folder=INBOX&firstMessage=1#69803519>with
   users, sponsors and other stakeholders in order to determine system
   architecture current state and future needs.

*--  Thanks&Regards,SaiyashaswiniReachIT LLC39039 Paseo Padre PKWYSuite #
207Fremont CA- 94538saiyashasw...@reachitsolutions.us
<saiyashasw...@reachitsolutions.us>510-240-5050*115*