Please reply to

a...@idctechnologies.com

Dear Partners,

Hope you are doing good !!

We have an urgent requirement for our client based in Windsor, CT

Skill Set: UI Developer – *HealthCare*

No of Positions: 2
Location: Windsor, CT

Rate: $50/hr

*Note : Client is not open for OPT EAD’S , Visa Copy is mandatory for
submission*

*Must have skills:*

·         Candidate must have minimum 5 years of experience in UI

·         Should have experience in Healthcare industry

·         Must be proficient in Angular Js, HTML, CSS and Javascript

*Preferred Skills:*

·         Experience managing/leading remote resources.

·         Demonstration of excellent verbal and written communication
skills.

·         Ability to prioritize, manages, and handles multiple tasks at one
time.

·         Must be able to work in a team environment, as well as
independently with minimal supervision and work well under pressure.

·         Demonstration of strong analytical, problem-solving skills.

·         General PC office skills with: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint,
Outlook.