--

Hi,

Hope you are doing good. This is Sudha Working as a IT Recruiter with Reach
IT.
Please find below requirement and send me your consultant resumes .

Please send me the resumes to* sudha*@reachitsolutions.us
<hare...@reachitsolutions.us>

*Role : Linux System Engineering SA*

Note: Only  local's

> Mandatory Technical Skills "a. Excellent knowledge in Server
administration
> b. Able to troubleshoot and fix hardware and OS related issues
> c. Basic knowledge on storage technologies (veritas volume manager etc)
> d. Very good understanding of filesystems in unix
> e. good knowledge on jumpstarting/kickstarting of servers
> f. Good understanding on Linux Containers
> g. Able to install and configure packages and patches on Solaris/Linux.
> h. Knowledge of Scripting: Python, PERL & Bash
> i. knowledge of tools like Puppet, verdad"
> Desirable Technical Skills "1) Basic Knowledge on all RAID levels.
> 2) Basic knowledge on networking
> 3) Shell scripting knowledge
> 4) Monitoring softwares like nagios etc."
> Mandatory Functional Skills "1. Excellent communication skills
> 2. Be a team player and should get involved in building servers from
> scratch
> 3. Trouble shoot system related issues and get it fixed on time"
> Desirable Functional Skills Ability to innovate and present new
> ideas/solutions
> Total Experience Required 4-6 yrs
> Rate per hour payable to vendor Upto $50ph
> Work Location Sunnyvale CA
> Duration Long Term
> Assignment Start Date Immediate

*Thanks&Regards,SudhaReachIT LLC39039 Paseo Padre PKWYSuite # 207Fremont
CA- 94538su...@reachitsolutions.us <hare...@reachitsolutions.us>*