Dear Partners,

Very Urgent Opening- Immediate Closure. Send your [Genuine] candidates
resume
and rate confirmation ASAP to *bin...@boston-technology.com  *
Job Role: Windows applications Developer

Location Irving/Dallas TX

Duration: 9 Months

Rate: $Open/Hr C2C

Windows applications dev with C++ (very big plus to have C# or VC++ as
well). Must be C++ person all through, 5+ yrs exp.
Phone hire

*Please read the job description ***

Please make sure you are going through the actual job requirements with the
candidates as Siemens is expecting that they have all of those skills

1. Too many candidates have dot net experience: not what he is looking for

2. C++ experience needs to be reflected with more detail and actual projects
that they worked on using C++ (some show C++ but than cannot answer the
questions regarding C++) So please pre-screen for all of the job
requirements on the document you have.

3. Resume or Summary of qualifications needs to reflect and show supporting
documentation of the detailed C++ projects.

*Required Skills: *

   - Minimum 5 years of C++ or VC++ or C# strong development experience.
   - Minimum *5* years of hands on experience in software design,
   development, testing, implementation on MS Windows platform.
   - Development of *multi-threaded, multi-user application *on Windows
   platform using C#/ C++.

*Please fill bellow details and send me back.*

Consultant full Name: * *
Contact no. Cell: * *
Email id: <id%3asantu2...@gmail.com>
Current location:* *
Relocate/Commute to client location (YES/NO): * *
Availability to join project:*  *
Salary: * *
Visa/Work Status:  *
*Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on
your own expenses: * *
Are you currently working on project or when did you completed your latest
project: *
*NSA*:*

§ Please* send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name,
Contact Info, Designation and Official Email Id.*

§ 1*.                                                    *

§ 2*.*
Please send me reply email if you need any more details

--
Very truly yours,

Bindu Sagar
Resource Manager