Dear Partners,

Very Urgent Opening- Immediate Closure. Send your [Genuine] candidates
resume
and rate confirmation ASAP* *

*Job Role: Senior C++ on UNIX Developer
Location: NYC, NY(Candidates from NY/NJ/PA/VA/CT who can come for in-person
meeting after telephonic interview)
Start Date: Immediate
Duration: 12+ Months
Rate: $55/hr on C2C
Selection Process: Telephonic interview and in-person meeting.*

*Details*

We need 2 onshore C++ developers*.*

*Expected skill sets are:*

Skill Summary:
Senior C++ Developer
Experience: Minimum 8 Years programming C++ on UNIX

*Skill Specifics:
*C++
UNIX
Shell Scripting
Strong understanding of Multi-threaded programming.
Strong Database Experience
Strong Financial / Investment Banking experience
Excellent Communication skills

* **Please fill bellow details and send me back.*

Consultant full Name: * *
Contact no. Cell: * *
Email id: <id%3asantu2...@gmail.com>
Current location:* *
Relocate/Commute to client location (YES/NO): * *
Availability to join project:*  *
Salary: * *
Visa/Work Status:  *
*Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on
your own expenses: * *
Are you currently working on project or when did you completed your latest
project: *
*NSA*:*

§ Please* send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name,
Contact Info, Designation and Official Email Id.*

§ 1*.*

§ 2*.*

Please send me reply email if you need any more details
Very truly yours,

*Bindu S. Sagar*
Resource Manager
Call No: 781-544-4799 ext:112