*
*Please send resumes to pra...@mncl.net*

*Hello associates,***

*Appreciate your responses with updated word profile, contact details and
rate specifications.***

*Full Name:***

*Availability:** **
Contact# & E Mail:** **
Current Location:***

*Visa Status:***

*Rate (You got it for):** **
Willingness to Relocate:** **
Employer details:***

*Please find the requirement below and send me the desired profiles of your
consultant***

******Please make sure that all the skills in requirement match the
consultant profile and send me the profile only at**
**pra...@mncl.net<mars...@mncl.net>
*********

*Dear Associates,***

*Please find the requirement below and answer ASAP with updated resume and
contact details...Thanks***

*Must be Green Card,Citizen Or EAD***

* *

*Location:** **REDMOND, WA**
**Duration:** **3 months contract to hire
**Rate:** **Open*

*
Data Modling :***

*Skills:*

*
**Background on Dimensional Data Modeling**
**Experience on Business Intelligence Project in a lead and customer facing
role.**
**Experience on requirements analysis, system analysis and design. Should be
able to work through ambiguity.**
**Strong communication skills and ability to understand Business and Source
systems.**
**Solution design and architecture skills on ETL, OLAP (MSFT technologies
preferred).**
**Developer background would be nice.**
***
--