Let me know if you have someone that lives near Philadelphia, NJ, NY.

Can now work on C2C basis. Must be in the tri-state area.

Rate: $50.00
Location: Philadelphia.
Duration: 1 year

Here are the skills sets I need the SharePoint developer to have:

MOSS 2007  Administration
Create sites, list, libraries, and manage permissions

Sharepoint Development
Experience developing applications using .Net, C#, VBscript, ASP.NET
<http://asp.net/> , ADO.NET <http://ado.net/>
Experience with writing  SQL Queries, XML, and  XSLT
Strong understanding of Sharepoint object models
Experience developing custom SharePoint components, including workflows, web
parts, features, timer jobs, and templates
Experience with creating InfoPath 2007 forms

Bonus Skill sets:
Sharepoint rebranding
Experience with Jquery, Silverlight, or AJAX

Solid written and verbal Communication skills

Thanks and Regards,

Amrutha

Aim Computer Consulting

N. Laurel Park Drive,

Suite #513,

Livonia, MI-48152

734-591-3562 Extn.1+167

Fax: 7344182598

 <mailto:amru...@aim-cc.com> amru...@aim-cc.com

 <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove"

"WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE" Mathew 19:26