Dear Partners,

Very Urgent Opening- Immediate Closure. Send your [Genuine] candidates
resume
and rate confirmation ASAP* *

*Job Role: DataStage experience and ETL is a MUST*

*Location: Aurora, NYC*

*Rate: $45/hr C2C*

Length of the project: 6+ Months

Function:

Data Storage Consultant

Essential job functions:

Candidate must have 5 + years dealing with Data Storage which is an IBM
Software Product. Data Storage does ETL - Extract, Transform & Load.
Candidate must have experience dealing in a Data Warehouse environment.
3-6 month assignment

Required skills:

IBM's Data Storage
Data Warehouse Environment

Scope:

Data Storage Consultant with 5+ years experience

Education:

BS

[image: https://extranet1.superior-sdc.com/icons/ecblank.gif]

5 + years experience with Data Storage

  Other Requirements

[image: https://extranet1.superior-sdc.com/icons/ecblank.gif]

*Candidate is needed immediately. Looking for a local candidate if possible.
Pay should not go above $45/hr. with all inclusive. Candidates MUST have
Data Stage Experience.*

ADDITIONAL INFO ON PROJECT:

1) What version of Data Stage is the client on?
We are currently on version 7.5 but will be going to 8.1 in the next few
months

2) How long have they been on that particular version?
We have been on this version for 5 years

3) What platform are they extracting from and what platform are they loading
to?

We are extracting from several platforms IBM mainframe DB2, Windows Oracle,
Windows SQL Server; loading to Windows UDB

4) What type of role would this be? (Lead ETL, Developer, Project Mgr, etc)
The role would be lead ETL - assist in training Moog ETL person, work
backlog, assist in migration to 8.1

*Manager is looking for Data Stage experience and ETL is a MUST. Candidates
must be extremely hands on - not looking for Management types.*

  * *

*Please fill bellow details and send me back.*

Consultant full Name: * *
Contact no. Cell: * *
Email id: <id%3asantu2...@gmail.com>
Current location:* *
Relocate/Commute to client location (YES/NO): * *
Availability to join project:*  *
Salary: * *
Visa/Work Status:  *
*Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on
your own expenses: * *
Are you currently working on project or when did you completed your latest
project: *
*NSA*:*

§ Please* send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name,
Contact Info, Designation and Official Email Id.*

§ 1*.*

§ 2*.*

Please send me reply email if you need any more details
Very truly yours,

*Bindu S. Sagar*
Resource Manager
Call No: 781-544-4799 ext:112