--

*Dear Associates !*

I am *Priyanka** from Resource Logistics Inc.*, Please find the job
descriptions below and if you are interested and available for this
position please *send me your updated resume* along with contact number.

*Please send me resume to **priya...@resource-logistics.com*
<zu...@resource-logistics.com>

*Job Title: Associate project manager*

*Job Location : Wayne, PA*

*Position: 2*

*Rate: $55/hr MAX*

manager, Manufacturing manager, Project planning, Project coordination,
IQ/OQ/PQ, Lead process development.

*Job Requirements:* A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
Experience working in the medical and/or other regulated industry is
required.  Project management experience is required.  Strong interpersonal
skills for cultivating effective collaborations between team members are
required.  The ability to successfully execute to deadlines and prioritize
conflicting demands is necessary.

*Mandatory Skills**

Technical / Soft Skills

Expertise Level (Expert / Good / Knowledge)

Remarks

Operations Project  management (or) product management

Expert

 Interpersonal skills

Expert

 Medical domain

Expert (or) Good

IQ/OQ/PQ

Good

Project Planning, monitoring, tracking, status reporting, audits

Expert

Team management

Expert

Manufacturing and Vendor interactions

Expert

Change control

Good

*Desired Skills*

Technical / Soft Skills

Expertise Level (Expert / Good / Knowledge)

Remarks

 Exposure to Standards such as ISO 13485

Knowledge

Manufacturing requirements