Dear Business Partner,
Very Urgent Opening- Immediate Closure. Send your [Genuine] candidates
resume
and rate confirmation ASAP* *

*Job Role: Lead or Architect Java/J2ee Developer *experience with *ICE Faces
*.

*Key skills  : Lead Development **experience** or Technical Architect
experience at least 5 + years need *

Positions: 2

Candidates must have experience with *ICE Faces*.

Location: Atlanta, GA

Duration: 9+ Months

Rate: $ Open /Hr C2C

*Job description :* *JEE application development 1.4/1.5/1.6, Weblogic
version 9 and 10*. *ICE Faces, JSF, AJAX, Oracle DB 9/10/11, struts,
hibernate (TopLink a plus),* must be able to understand functional
requirements and document technical design if needed, must have hands on
experience with security interfaces (*LDAP,* custom, *SSO* etc and
non-oracle experience is OK), *Eclipse (JDev a plus), must understand
JMS*and how to interface with messaging.
*TIBCO* a big plus.

*Please fill bellow details and send me back.*

Consultant full Name:
Contact no. Cell:
Emailid: <id%3asantu2...@gmail.com>
Current location:
Relocate/Commute to client location(YES/NO):
Availability to join project:
Salary:
Visa/Work Status:*
*Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on
your own expenses:
Are you currently working on project or when did you completed your latest
project:*
*NSA*:*

Please* send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name, Contact
Info, Designation and Official Email Id.*

1*.*

2*.*
Please send me reply email if you need any more details.

Very truly yours,

Bindu S. Sagar
Resource Manager
Call No: 781-544-4799 ext:112