Hi,

Hope you doing great.

Please find Hotlist from Ecom Solutions. We have excellent consultants and
available for new projects.

Please let me know if you have any suitable requirements.

*Name*

*Skills*

*Current Location*

*Willing to Relocate*

*Availability*

*Years of Experience*

Abhinav

Informatica Developer

Houston, TX

Yes, all over US

Immediately

8+ Yrs.

Pradhyun Reddy

SharePoint Admin

NYC, NY

Yes, all over US

Immediately

 8 Yrs.

Piyush

SQL/BI Developer

Torrance, CA

Yes, all over US

Immediately

 7+ yrs.

Aparna

Tibco Developer

White Plains, NY

NJ, NY, CT

2 weeks

9+ Yrs.

Pranitha

QA Analyst

Woonsocket, RI

Yes, all over US

2 weeks

8+ Yrs.

Chitra

QA Analyst

Cumming, GA

Atlanta Only

2 weeks

8+ Yrs.

Please add in your distribution list to receive daily requirements.

Looks forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks & Regards,

*Jessica*

[image: ECOM]

Ph: 515-209-7173 (Work) l 801-327-4973 (Fax)

E-mail : jess...@ecomsolinc.com <pranahi...@ecomsolinc.com>

www.ecomsolinc.com

Iowa Office: 6165 NW 86th st, Johnston IA 50131

NJ Office      : 345 Plainfield Ave, Suites 203/205 Edison, NJ 08817

line, or *click here <click%20here>*.