--

*Dear Associates !*

I am *Bhawana from Resource Logistics Inc.*, Please find the job
descriptions below and if you are interested and available for this
position please *send me your updated resume* along with contact number.

*Please send me resume to **bhaw...@resource-logistics.com*
<zu...@resource-logistics.com>

*Job Title:* *Alfresco Developer / Architect*

*Location: **Parsippany, NJ / New York, NY*

*Type of hire: **Contract / Contract-to-Hire/ Full-Time*

*NEED THE VISA COPY AS MANDATE. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT WITHOUT THE VISA COPY.*

*Skills*

·         8+ years of software experience, with a minimum of 3 years in
Alfresco or Documentum development

·         Expert level understanding of the architecture and components of
Alfresco

·         Experience with configuring Alfresco workflows

·         Experience with using Alfresco REST APIs to integrate with third
party systems

·         Strong knowledge of Java, Spring (Core, MVC, JDBC),
Hibernate/JDBC/JPA/ORM, JSON

·         Experience with SQL Server and SQL scripts

·         Experience with development and consumption of secure web
services.

·         Experience with XSLT, XML, XML Security Standards

·         Experience in Agile development methodology and Scrum

--

Thanks & Regards,

Bhawana Joshi

Technical Recruiter