Hi,

Good Morning,

Hope you are doing good. This is Srilatha Working as a  IT Recruiter with
Reach IT.
Please find below requirement and send me your consultant resumes . For
further details please contact me at 408-372-0522.

Please send me the resumes to srila...@reachitsolutions.us
<vic...@reachitsolutions.us>.

JAVA/J2EE Developer
12 Months
O Fallon, MO

Essential Knowledge/Experience:
• Proficiency with Java JDK 1.7 or greater
• Understanding of relational databases and SQL
• Good grasp of object-oriented design patterns such as dependency
injection, factories, and singletons
• Expertise with Eclipse or IntelliJ and ability to compile, deploy, and
execute code artifacts
• Strong verbal and written communication skills

Desirable Knowledge/Experience:
• Ability to develop in AngularJS or other JavaScript frameworks
• Previous exposure to Spring MVC
• Understanding of Java unit testing and typical frameworks used
• Familiarity with basic agile software development processes and test
driven development
• Competence with one or more of the following: JBoss, shell scripting,
XML, multi-threading, Maven, log4j, JDBC

Thanks&Regards,

Srilatha

ReachIT LLC
39039 Paseo Padre PKWY