*Hi Sir,*

*Java/C++ Developer *

*The manager needs a Java/C++ developer to come in and assist with the
migration of Expedia’s platform from C++ to Java.*

* (Confirmed no lap top required as they would not be sufficient for all of
the development tasks) Expedia will provide the machine for this.  *

*Duration of the project: 6+ Months *

*Rate - $Open/hr c2c *

*Location : Bellevue, WA (Interview Process – phone screen (1 hour
technical) then FTF required, meet with 4 people (3 technical and 1
behavioral interview)*

*5+ years as a Java/C++ developer*

*Required Skills*

*-Worked in Java/Open Source*

*-JSP Servlets*

*-Spring*

*-JDBC*

*-experience with service development*

*-SOAP*

*-experience working with XML *

*Nice to have: -Hibernate
Team Fit – someone who works well with others as this person will be
interfacing with several teams.*

*Before submitting your consultant resume to me p**lease fill bellow details
and send me back so that only we can reduce the time for client submission.*

Consultant full Name:
Contact no. Cell:
E-mail ID: <id%3asantu2...@gmail.com>
Current location:
Relocate/Commute to client location(YES/NO):
Availability to join project:
Salary:
Visa/Work Status:
Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on your
own expenses:
Are you currently working on project or when did you completed your latest
project:
NSA:

Please send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name, Contact
Info, Designation and Official Email Id.

1.

2.

Please send me reply email if you need any more details.

--
Very truly yours,

Bindu S. Sagar
Resource Manager