Dear Partners,

Please find the below hotlist of my consultant and send me your
requirements only to *hab...@aristontekinc.com <hab...@aristontekinc.com>*

NameCurrent LocationSkill SetRelocationExpAstha BajpaiNYSr Business
AnalystNYC,NY
Jersey City,NJ 8 YearsVidyaVAETL LeadEast Coast10 + YearsNanditaNCSr Java
DeveloperEast Coast8+ YearsShraddhaJersey City,NJSr PL SQL Developer/Data
Analyst/NYC,NY Jersey City,NJ and Atlanta,GA11 YearsDharaniMDSr BA
-AML/KYC,FinancialNY,NJ9 YearsAnkitaJersey City,NJ.Net DeveloperOpen6 Years
GarimaSan Jose,CAIOS DeveloperBay Area,CA8 YearsShobanJersey City,NJSr Java
DeveloperNY,NJ12 YearsMadhu MohanMDSR BA-Financial,TradingOpen10 Years
MaheswariPAOracle DeveloperPA,NJSubhasmitaNYQlikview DeveloperNY,NJ7Years
RaghavendraFLWorkday HCMOpen7+ yearsMD SarovarWAQA Analyst-Health
Care,HIPPAEast
Coast5+ yearsPriyankaAlbany,NYQA AnalystAlbany,NY,Boston,NY,NJ10 + years
MeghanaJersey City,NJSr BODS/Data StewardOpen7.5 YearsSonamCAJava DeveloperBay
Area,CA6 Years

*Thanks & Warm RegardsMohammed Habeeb*
*Cell:201-844-6557*

*Desk:646-762-0301hab...@aristontekinc.com
<hab...@aristontekinc.com>Ariston Tek Inc35 Journal Square,Ste #805Jersey
City,NJ-07306Gtalk:habeeb.atek*

DISCLAIMER: This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole
use of the intended recipient/s and may contain material that is
CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by
others or copying or distribution or forwarding of any or all of the
contents in this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by email and delete all
copies; your cooperation in this regard is appreciated.If you are not
interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a "remove" in
the subject line and mention all the Email addresses to be removed with any
E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to you. We are sorry
for the inconvenience.