Hello,

Vectorsoft LLC has immediate requirements for the below role. These are
Full time positions based at our off shore office in Jubilee
Hills,Hyderabad, AP working on night shifts between 8:00 PM – 5:00 AM IST.

*Job Requirement:*

Title: Sr. Bench Sales Recruiter and Sr Technical Recruiters (1-3 Years Exp)
Location: Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad

*Roles and Responsibilities & Skills Required:*

• Expert in Bench Sales including of H1B’s, TN’s, GC’s, USC’s & EAD’s.
• Coordinating with the consultant In order to know their comfortableness
with the requirement before submitting to the Vendor.
• Posting the resume on all job portals like Dice, Monster, and social
networking portals etc..
• Submitting the consultants to all the suitable job postings on all
portals.
• Broadcasting the Profile of the consultant and the Holist of the company
on a periodical basis.
• Track the submissions and make regular follow-ups.
• Reaching out for the maximum number of open requirements in the market.
• Intimate the entire team regarding client submissions to avoid
duplications.
• Inform the consultant regarding the vendor calls and end client interview
schedules.
• Prepare the consultants for the end client interviews.
• Ensure prompt delivery of the consultants.
• Negotiate rates With the Vendors/ Clients.
• Taking care of the Consultants whether they are comfortable with the work
environment.
• Talking to the Vendors regarding the performance of the consultant and
the quires that the consultant brings to my notice.
• Maintaining Good interpersonal Relation with the Client and the Vendors.
• Identifying potential Vendors and maintaining a healthy relation with them
• Besides working on Bench Guys, Got handsome experience working on the
Direct Client Requirements of our Recruiting Team.
• Expert in Convincing Consultant for H1 Transfers.

SALARY IS NOT A CONSTRAINT TO US FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE

Thanks & Regards,
Ben
Sr Technical Recruiter

*Direct: +91-9515600312 | Email:  <ranj...@vectorsoft.com>*