Hello Associate,

Greetings for the day!!

One of my clients in *(Plano, TX*) is looking for a *(Sr Angular JS/UI
Developer/ Lead*) for a contract position, please have a look into the
description and let me know your interest.

*Requisition ID:*

#TTSSD467

*No. of Positions:*

1

*Job Title:*

Sr Angular JS/UI Developer/ Lead

*Work Location:*

Plano, TX

*Contract Duration:*

Long Term

*Right to Hire:*

No

*Direct Hire:*

No

*Pay Rate(C2C/1099 AI)/Salary:*

DOE

*Expenses Paid*

No

*End Customer:*

(Retail Domain)

*H1’s Accepted*

Yes

*Interview Process*

Phone then Skype

*Primary Skills:*

Min 10 + Years

JD – Angular JS/UI Senior Developer

   - 10+ years of experience in Web Design and Development
   - JavaScript Developments or Front End UI Developments
   - MV* Frameworks (AngularJS, Knockout.js, Backbone.js or equivalent),
   REST Web Services Consumption, JS Unit Testing (Mocha or Jasmine).
   - Extensive experience in COQsoft TreeGrid and Gantt Run Bar Chart,
   AngularJS, HTML 5, CSS 3, and JavaScript-  MUST
   - Hands-on experience on Angular JS, Node JS and JQuery - MUST
   - Hands-on experience on Rest services is a must to have
   - Experience in using COQsoft TreeGrid and Gantt Run Bar Chart is plus
   - Experience in JSON and BSON data structures are must to haves
   - Experience with reporting UI solution such as open source Charts,
   Graphs and Grid
   - Experience in working to design and develop screens/UI components for
   multiple display formats is a plus
   - Ability to work with no or limited guidance, grasp the concepts
   quickly and develop in an agile mode
   - Ability to support and provide help to various teams such as QA,
   Operations, Offshore, etc.
   - Ability to work towards meeting a very short deadlines and delivery
   dates

Contact Details:Rajendhra

 rajend...@ttssolutionsusa.com <%20rajend...@ttssolutionsusa.com>

512-308-3789