**GC/USC do not need to be local**

**H1 candidates need to be local and available for an onsite interview**

*Position : Senior Software Developer in Test*

*Location : Southlake, TX*

*Duration : 6+ months contract*

*Rate : $65hr CTC*

Senior Software Developer in Test

Sabre is a global technology company that touches nearly every aspect of
travel. Our innovative software enables more than a billion people around
the world to plan, book and experience their travel at a time and price
that's right for them. Sabre Holdings has approximately 10,000 employees in
60 countries. Our people take initiative, are resourceful and innovative,
and are passionate about what they do. In return for their hard work and
dedication, Sabre Holdings provides our employees with countless learning
and growth opportunities, a healthy work-life balance and a fun, yet
productive, work environment.

*Team Introduction*: Sabre Air Vision Scheduling and Planning consists of a
suite of six products that provide innovative and essential products to
airline customers. As a Senior Developer in Test on this team, you will
have a direct impact on every stage of development, ensuring we deliver the
quality scheduling products to our airline customers. Starting at the
inception of each new feature, you will provide insight into customer needs
and requirements, expressed in test scripts. You will be a thought leader
on the test team by refining test strategy and creating and executing test
automation. You will be surrounded by highly technical, energetic and
friendly professionals with a passion for quality and automation. If you
like the intellectual challenge, this is the right team for you!

EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree or equivalent.

*Responsibilities:* * Design, code and execute manual and automated test
cases * Develop and execute software test plans * Document and track
product testing results * Analyze test results to ensure existing
functionality and recommend corrective action * Work collaboratively in a
Scrum team * Consult with development engineers in resolution of problems
and preparing test cases

QUALIFICATIONS:

*Must have skills:* * 5 years of related quality assurance experience *
Knowledge of test and development methodologies * Knowledge of Linux (Unix)
commands and SQL * Programming/scripting languages experience one of the
following Java, Python, Visual Basic, or PERL * Working experience with
automated test tools * Proficient with defect tracking tools (JIRA a plus)
* Analytical and troubleshooting mindset is a requirement * Excellent
written and verbal communication skills * Team player and highly
collaborative person * Ability to work with minimal supervision * Must be
organized, able to multi-task, and prioritize daily workload

*Nice to have skills*: * Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
management (Agile/SCRUM methodology) * Experience in test case management
using HP ALM * Working experience with HP Quick Test Pro or HP Unified
Functional Testing a plus and/or other test automation tools * Airline
domain experience

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Ishant*

Sr. IT Recruiter

*Email*: *ish...@technocraftsol.com* <ish...@technocraftsol.com>

*Contact*: *(972)2324173 Ext 113*

*Yahoo ID / Gmail ID*:  *ishant.technocraft*

*Website*: www.technocraftsol.com