Hello Dear Partners,

Please let me know if you have anybody for the following requirement. Please
do send me the Updated profile along with Contact Details at
h...@technodriveinc.com

Job Title: people soft  Functional Lead Consultant
Location: St. Louis, MO
Estimated End Date: 5/14/2010

Job Description:
PeopleSoft Skills: HR Transformation, Payroll, Time & Attendance

Solid knowledge of HR operations specific to some or all of the following
areas: HR, Payroll, Time & Attendance. Resource should posses a working
knowledge of the policies and processes impacting some or all of the above
listed functional areas. Resource will assist in facilitating design &
decision making sessions, driving data analysis, and researching industry
leading practices. Resource should also be able to perform Financial
Business Case modeling on alternative policy designs and areas to determine
impact. Working knowledge of HR ERP solutions is preferable. PeopleSoft 9.0
experience is preferable, but other ERP systems should also apply. Resource
will interact on a daily basis with senior client stakeholders.

Thanks and Regards

Aravind. M

Direct: 775 990 4405

Fax: 702 966 3712

Email: -  <mailto:h...@technodriveinc.com> h...@technodriveinc.com

Web: -  <http://www.technodriveinc.com> www.technodriveinc.com

Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail cannot be
removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please
reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body.
Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely
regret any inconvenience