Hello ,

My name is Vasanth from Reliable Software Resources Inc., One of our
Clients is looking for *Senior Datastage Consultant * with below mentioned
skill set. Please let us know if you would be interested in for the same or
might refer to any of your known friends who might be interested.

*Senior Datastage Developer at Silver Spring, MD*

We have an immediate need for a Senior Datastage Consultant for our direct
client in Silver Spring, MD.  Please submit resumes ASAP.

Location:              Silver Spring, MD
Duration:             6-12 Months.

*Please forward resume to vasant...@rsrit.com <vasant...@rsrit.com>*

*Please share the below details along with your update resume and two
professional reference.*

Full Legal Name:

Current Location:

Best Contact number:

Visa:

Last 4 digits of SSN:

DOB:

Skype id:

Pay rate expectation:

Availability for interview:

2 Professional Reference

Regards,

*Vasanth Dolai*

*Reliable Software Resources Inc.,*

22260, Haggerty Rd, Northville, MI 48167

Cell: 248-221-1438

Email: vasant...@rsrit.com