Hi,

Please let me know if you are interested for below role.

*Salesforce Developer*

*Washington, DC*

*6+ Months*

*Start: ASAP*

*Client : PCORI*

*Any Visa is OK !!*

*Face-To-Face Required After Telephonic !!*

*Requirements :*

·         4+ year’s experience with Salesforce.com <http://salesforce.com>
full life cycle implementation

·         2+ years of APEX development experience

·         3+ years of Visualforce development experience

·         3+ years of experience integrating Salesforce with both onsite
and offsite applications

·         Bachelor’s Degree or additional 3 years of experience

·         Experience with the Force.com
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__force.com&d=CwMFAg&c=19TEyCb-E0do3cLmFgm9ItTXlbGQ5gmhRAlAtE256go&r=JSFdYzWW931PAE5KD6Fc2fAVpiP4-M-vX1Y9HTHSrnQ&m=dQTEULDlSSYpJNvNiWb9aMM9lcsH4A_DXSW6Ua_L0WM&s=5rst-ZeM_wjtNvLKRMjv4439voBCDWOIvJC0wpwEyo4&e=>
data model and API's

·         Java technologies (JavaScript, jQuery, HTML & CSS etc…)

·         Salesforce code deployment

·         Experience implementing Salesforce add-ons

·         Non-profit experience preferred

·         Agile Experience a plus

·         Technical Requirements gathering

·         Creating/contributing to Requirements Specifications and other
technical documentation

·         Customer Relationship Management administration

·         5+ years of IT experience

·         3+ years of experience supporting software solution
implementations

Please send me below information to submit your resume to client.

Full Name

Current location

Contact number:

Email: