*Hi, Good Morning,Hope you are doing good. This is Mike Working as a SR IT
Recruiter with Optimized Solutions Inc.,Please find below requirement and
send me your consultant resumes . For further details please contact me
at 630.596.9118 Ext- 107.Please send me the resumes
to mik...@optimizedsol.com <sa...@optimizedsol.com>SAP MDG Functional /
Technical AnalystLocation: Seattle, WA.Duration: 3/6 Months We just placed
someone and here is the feedback from the interview. Please only send
people who can do this. The person who interviews is very good and knows
MDG. So please make sure the candidate has these skills:  *

*“Some specific questions around MDG she asked him focused on Data
Modeling, Process Modeling, UI Modeling, she asked him to explain exactly
what he did with UI. She asked him how he did the configuration, and how he
navigates within the configuration. He said he was really surprised by how
well she covered everything in MDG, technical and functional, she was very
knowledgeable. He felt like she was testing if he really knew the product.”*

*Looking forward to hear from you..!  Thanks & Have a Great Day..!  With
Best Regards,  Mike,Optimized Solutions Inc.,Email: mik...@optimizedsol.com
<sa...@optimizedsol.com>Direct: 630.596.9118 Ext- 107*