*Hi,*

*Good Morning,*

*Hope you are doing good. This is Prasad Working as a SR IT Recruiter with
SRAOSS INC. Please find below requirement and send me your consultant
resumes . For further details please contact me at 408-418-0290**.*
*Please send me the resumes to *prasadnj...@sraoss.com

*Only local candidates. Candidates also need to be very strong with MS
Project*

*Senior Project Manager.*

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Location: San Francisco, CA*

·         5+ years’ experience managing one or more complex IT
product/software development cycles/projects

·         Strong Communications skills, able to speak at all levels of the
organization

·         Experience with IT professional service agreements and materials
logistics

·         Advanced understanding of project management principles and
methodologies

·         Solid PM skills with experience in Financial Systems; SAP, Oracle
and/or JD Edwards

·         Advance skill using MS Project

Regards,

Prasad

SRA OSS Inc.

Email ID: prasadnj...@sraoss.com