*Hi,*

*Hope you are doing great!!*

*We have urgent requirement for the below position.*

*If you have any excellent match for this position please send me resume
and contact details.*

*Please reply at **riz...@tresourceinc.com* <riz...@tresourceinc.com>* for
quick response*

*JOB TITLE: .NET DEVELOPER*

*LOCATION: PennyMac-  Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX*

*DURATION: 6 months+*

*SKILLS REQUIRED:*

   - Microsoft Technologies (Required):Strong in .NET 4.5, C#, ASP.NET
   <http://asp.net/>, MVC
   - Amazon Cloud Technologies (Preferred): RDS MS SQL Server, NoSQL Data
   Stores, S3, DynamoDb, ElastiCache, Kinesis, SQS, SNS, SES, Lambda, API
   Gateway
   - Principles & Design: SOLID code principles, RESTful Web API design,
   JavaScript frameworks, OWASP web security, test automation, continuous
   integration, load and performance testing
   - Enterprise Integration (Preferred): Messaging and event based
   integration
   - Business Rules Engine (Optional): JBOSS BRMS, or commercial rules
   engine
   - Microsoft Workflow Foundation
   - Must be detail orientated, organized,  and self-sufficient

Thanks & Regards

Rizwan

(US IT Recruiter)

Technology Resource Group

1700 Park St, Unit 212, and Naperville IL, 60563

Staffing|Consulting|Outsourcing

Phone: +1 408-709-1760 x9814

*E-mail:* *riz...@tresourceinc.com* <riz...@tresourceinc.com>* |WEB:*
*www.tresourceinc.com* <http://www.tresourceinc.com/>