Hello

Greetings…

This is Srinivas from Xoriant Corporation, I have the below requirement.
Please send me the updated resume and below details if you are interested
to srinivasa.nemalap...@xoriant.com, so that we can discuss about the
position.

Full Name                      :

Work Authorization         :

Availability                     :

Current Location            :
Contact Number             :

Reason for job change  :

·         Sr Tester with heavy Video and Mobile experience

·         Client  need the candidate to have worked testing Mobile and
Video in what they call Over The Top technologies:  more than just IOS and
Android.

·         They use so many different tools like Windows mobile, Roku,
Amazon, Apple TV and as many others as possible!  Required skills include
the following:

·         Over 3 years of strong hands on experience with mobile testing
and more than 1+ years knowledge with Charles or equivalent

·         Testing analytics for mobile applications

·         Experience with data validation and data migration testing

·         Experience with video or continuous integration

*Thanks & Regards,             *

*Srinivas* | *Xoriant*

*http://www.xoriant.com* <http://www.xoriant.com>

*srinivasa.nemalapuri*@xoriant.com <vishal.agra...@xoriant.com> |Phone-
*732-898-6798*

343 Thornall Street, Suite 720, Edison, NJ 08837

Disclaimer: This is not meant to be an unsolicited email. If you do not
want to hear from us again, please reply with REMOVE in the Subject Line
and I will promptly remove your email address upon receipt