*Get Quick & Prompt Response on all your consultant resumes submitted.
*

Hello,
My name is *Bhageerath M(Sr. Technical Recruiter). *I came across your
resume online and I have an open opportunity that you may be a good fit for.
Please take a look at the requirements below. This will be an Excellent
opportunity to work with. If you feel you are qualified and interested
please reply with a word version of your resume.

If you are not qualified or interested please feel free to forward this to
someone who may be a good match.  I look forward to your feedback.

Please check below requirement(s) and send me your profile for which
position you are suitable for..
*Direct Client Requirement

Please send resumes to **bhageera...@systelinc.com*<r...@catstaffing-us.com>

*Please submit profiles ASAP. Initial discussion will be telephonic and for
the final discussion candidates should be okay for F2F.*

*Position           : C++ Developer - Lead*

*Location          : San Jose CA*

*Duration          :3 - 6 months Contract*

*Rate                :50/ Hr On C2C*

*Desired start date:* earliest

*Must Have Skills: *

·         onsite-offshore experience

·         specific skill set in C++, Unix, Oracle and agile experience

·         Knowledge and concepts of Java

·         Strong communication skills with a go-getter attitude

·         Ability to lead & enable the offshore team to success.

·         5-6 yrs experience in a technical leadership role

*Job Roles / Responsibilities:      *

·         Onsite co-ordination

·         Leading the offshore team

·         Interaction with the cross functional teams at onsite

·         Hands on design/development of C++, Unix code

*Please feel free to contact for more information..*

***Helping Hands will never fail in return!!

Very Truly,

Bhageerath| Sr. Technical Recruiter
SYSTEL INC.
Voice : 678-261-5220 Ext 324 | Direct: 678-261-5238
E-mail ID: **bhageera...@systelinc.com* <bhageera...@systelinc.com>

*Yahoo IM : speak2bhageeratha*
*Toll Free: 1-888-8SYSTEL *
*Fax: 678-623-5938*