Hi ,

Please let me know if you have any candidates for the position below. Please
respond with resume, rate and contact number to suku...@volgasystems.comasap

*Install/Shell Engineer *

Location: *San Jose, CA*

Rate: DOE

Visa: *Open*

Duration: *2 year contract *

*Overview:*

In this role we are looking for a Shell Scripting Guru!  We are looking for
an engineer that knows Redhat Linux at the system level, and is at an expert
level with Shell.  We need someone that can work to define/build our
install, and upgrade software that we use for our Video software product.

*Must Have*:

Strong in Shell Scripting, or Python Scripting Strong in Linux OS--we use
Redhat Experience developing an installer

*Nice to have:*

Understanding of Java development (previous Java development experience is
helpful).

Understanding of Tomcat

Previous experience in automating an installer.

Thanks & Regards,

Sukumar,

suku...@volgasystems.com

*(408)-216-7673(voice)*

*www.volgasystems.com* <http://www.volgasystems.com/>**

IM : *volgasystems1*

*http://groups.google.co.in/group/recruiting-simplifies*<http://groups.google.co.in/group/recruiting-simplifies>
* *

Disclaimer: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line.