* *

*HI

Trust you are doing well.

Reply me with suitable fits, ASAP. Please send Resume, Bill Rate, Available
Date, Contact Information and where your candidate currently resides. *

* *

*Please send resume to **na...@tammina.com** only.*

* *

*Position : **Sybase DBA's***

*Location : TX*

*Duration : 6+ Months*

*Rate        : 35$/hr*

* *

Analyzes, develops, tests and implements database designs in support of
corporate and client area technology requirements. Performs data modeling,
logical and physical database design. Includes maintenance of database
dictionaries, monitoring of standards and procedures, access methods and
time, validation checks, organization and statistical methods. Responsible
for data loading, security, performance monitoring and tuning, capacity
planning, and backup and recovery. Executes database software installation,
database creations/configurations and loads.

As a Database Administrator, you will administer, maintain and utilize
policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the
databases. Need minimum 4 to 6 years experience with various Sybase
products. Extensive Experience with Sybase 15 and Sybase 12.5 and Sybase
Replication server needed. Additional experience with MSSQL Database
Administration will be desirable. Implement data models and database
designs, data access and table maintenance codes; resolve database
performance issues, database capacity issues, replication, and other
distributed data issues. Support production DBA in daily or emergency
procedures to resolve issues. Lead the efforts of installing and maintaining
database management software. Provide 7x24 DBA production support, work with
DBA team for production oncall support rotation. Implement Database Change
Controls & Service Requests. Resolve Database related trouble tickets
assigned to the DBA group.
You will work with the Information Architect and Database Designer to help
implement the physical data model. Help develop and validate the database
implementation plan. Create database objects and maintain their physical
organization/relationships. Support the data loads into the databases.
Ensure that the application, and any enhancements, interacts efficiently
with the database. Develop and implement database performance monitoring
process and analyze monitoring data for performance optimization
opportunities. Create/Implement databases.

* Thanks & Regards,*

*NANCY WILLS*

*TAMMINA SOLUTIONS LLC*

*11874|Sunrise valley Drive|Suite 200*

*Reston|VA 20191*

*Phone: 703-463-9761|Fax: 703-991-5532*

*Email:na...@tammina.com <email%3ana...@tammina.com>|*

*http://www.tammina.com*

* *

* *

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.*