Hi,

Please check the below given requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable. If you are comfortable and would like to apply for below given
position, let me know the listed details below.

Consultant Details:

·         Full Name:

·         Email:

·         Contact:

·         Alternate contact:

·         Location:

·         Relocation:

·         Visa Status:

·         SSN (last 4 digits):

·         Availability:

·         Rate:

Title                  : Tivoli Analyst

Duration           : Six month

Location           : Minneapolis

Position Description:

Large scale migration from AutoSys to Tivoli.

Primary Responsibilities:

" Recommends methods and practices to minimize costs, insure optimum output,
and maintain quality

" Ensures that Production Services Support and Operations has the proper
system documentation and training

" Escalates, documents and controls Production Services Support related
problems

" Prepares and maintains reports / analysis for management, meetings and
project support

" Recommends appropriate process improvements for staff training, batch
processes, problem detection and management, quality controls, change
control and scheduling

" Responsible for batch scheduling in a distributed environment and/or a
Mainframe environment

" Communicate with multiple departments to smoothly integrate new
applications into production Control tool sets

" Guide application teams through established processes to maintain
Production Control standards

" Interpret business requirements and engage business IT customers with
implementation of Production Control best practices, batch lifecycle
standards, and schedule deployment processes

" Assist in streamlining legacy job scheduling processes by identifying
opportunities and adopting new tools or process

" Create and maintain process documentation and standards

" Investigate root cause analysis of batch scheduling dependencies across
disparate groups

Qualifications

Required:

" 2+ yrs scheduling experience with IBM TWS (either Distributed,Mainframe or
End to End)

" 3+ yrs experience in TWS/d and/or TWS/z (admin/scheduling)

" 1+ yrs experience converting/migrating one scheduling package to another
including the ability to standardize and optimize scheduling objects

Preferred:

" Have performed migrations from other scheduling products to any version of
TWSd (v8.2 and up)

" Have experience with other scheduling applications (like BMC Control-M, CA
Autosys, etc)

" Knowledge of distributed systems - UNIX and Wintel and/or Knowledge of
Mainframe systems

" Scripting and script troubleshooting skills (UNIX and Windows).

Thanks & regards,

*RAM*

*e**People Tech. Inc.*

Parsippany, NJ-07054

Direct  : *201-579-8512/732-377-0573*.

Alt.Ph. : 201-203-7929

Fax      : 973-299-7602

r...@epeopletech.com

www.epeopletech.com

Ymsgr :trk_recruiter

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
with a "*REMOVE*" in the subject line. I am sorry for the inconvenience
caused to you.