Hi Folks,

I have Urgent *Java J2EE Developer position Long Term Duration Alpharetta,
GA* with our client and must be a closer position  let me if you have any
interested or please send your profile to *ish...@technocraftsol.com
<ish...@technocraftsol.com>* & any visa status CITIZEN or GC eligible to
apply for this position . please send me a mail to inbox or official ID…

*Position : Java J2EE Developer                                          *

*Location : Alpharetta, Georgia, 30005*

*Duration : Contract until 1/27/17 with potential for extension*

*Interview Mode: Direct In-person interview in Alpharetta, Ga. No phone no
Skype.*

The Sr. Developer will be a key contributor to a development team using
both agile and waterfall methodologies as appropriate.

The goals of the assignment are in two areas:

1.       Develop JEE components and applications to integrate with .com
site used to provide customers with a personalized user experience.

2.       Assist in integration of HP Team Site Content Management System
workflow with systems using JEE technologies.

Skills Required:

·         Minimum 7+ years of JEE development experience with servlets,
JSP, EJB, JMS, JDBC, MVC, Web App Servers (Tomcat / JBOSS), IDE and source
code, Windows and Linux OS.

·         Must have 2+ years of experience with Java 7 or Java 8, XML, XSL
transformation and use of web services.

·         HP Team Site/Live Site experience is a plus. Web UI Code
development (HTM5/CSS3/JavaScript) experience is a plus.

Primary Skill: J2EE Full Stack Development

Additional Skills:

XML - Advanced

HTML - Intermediate

JavaScript - Intermediate

Java Server Pages - Advanced

Java Beans - Advanced

Java Servlets - Advanced

Web Development Technologies - Advanced

Object Oriented Analysis & Design - Advanced

Linux Application Development - Advanced

UNIX Shell - Intermediate

Java Programming - Expert

J2EE Development - Advanced

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Ishant*

Sr. IT Recruiter

Technocraft Solutions LLC

3974 Brown Park Drive, Suite F

Hilliard, Ohio-43026

*Email*: *ish...@technocraftsol.com* <ish...@technocraftsol.com>

*Contact*: *(972)2324173 Ext 113*

*Yahoo ID / Gmail ID*:  *ishant.technocraft*

Technocraft Solutions |www.technocraftsol.com |www.xdimensiontech.com

*Partner with XDimension Technology*

*Note: Technocraft Solutions LLC works with Direct Client’s and Preferred
Vendors Nationwide. *

*Your confirmation would means that you understand the level of Technocraft
Solutions LLC association for the mentioned project and will not approach
Technocraft Solutions LLC Client directly*