*Hi,*

*Please find below details for the position and send me your updated
resume.*

*Position : SQL Server DBA*

*Location:  **Orlando, FL*

*Duration: 12+ months *

*Interview: Phone Hire*

*                Do you have any SQL DBA’s available for long term
contracts in Orlando, FL? We’re looking for Development DBAs who will be
performing dev and administration duties on SQL Server 2008-2014.*

*Visa Status: EAD, GC, US Citizen*

*Responsibilities: *

·         7+ years database administration experience using SQL Server
2008/2012/2014) in a networked environment including knowledge of complex
SQL commands and structures.

·         Excellent written and verbal communication skills

*Qualifications: *

·         Expert knowledge and skill with relational database structures,
and structured query language (SQL)

·         Expert knowledge of referential integrity, triggers, and stored
procedures

·         Expert knowledge of Relational Database Systems: Microsoft SQL
Server 2008, 2012, and 2014

·         Expert knowledge of relational database concepts

*Thanks and Regards*

*Vikas Gupta*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Srimatrix Inc.*