Hope you're doing well!

Me: Abid Hassan  I'm a Technical Recruiter for Valleysoft Systems, and I
 focus on long-term relationships with my candidates and clients.  My hope
is that you will be able to call me for years and that I will be here to
help you out whether I place you or not.

Position:Oracle EBS Techno Functional Consultant
Location:Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6-12 Months

1. Service Contracts
2. AR, AP, GL
3. Great Communication
4.80% technical
5.At least 10 years of relevant experience

Warm Regards,
Abid
• Technical Recruiter• Valleysoft Systems.
(510) 403-1389 | a...@valleysoftsystems.com