Hi

*Role: Business Analyst with  Credit Card experience**
**Location: Milwaukee ,WI**
**Duration : 6+Months**
**_
Top Skills (Hiring Criteria Must Haves) Required for this Role:_*

We urgently need a Banking/Credit Card Business Analyst ..

We need a strong candidate with good communication and Banking/Credit card business knowledge.

*Require BA experience (Banking/Credit Card Domain); would prefer a Solutions or Services resource due to budget, but nowhere to align this role in Solutions, so please search in these Sol/Services as well from the start]*

Candidate will provide business analysis and technical support for credit card business functions within the Client’s Downstream business.

Working closely with business analyst lead, business relationship managers, business stakeholders and technical analysts eliciting, documenting and translating business requirements into added value technical solutions aligned with business objectives for projects with multiple operating companies and personnel at various levels within each organization.

Responsibilities include: Understand credit card business functions and value within Client’s Downstream business Understand business opportunities and challenges Elicit, document, and finalize business requirements (e.g. processes, data, business rules, functions etc.)

Amarinder Singh (Sr. IT Associate)
Kalven Technologies Inc. 2300, E Higgins Rd, Suite 211, ELK Grove Village, IL-60007 1701, E.Wood Field Rd, Suite 300, Schaumburg, IL-60173 Email id : amarin...@kalventech.com <mailto:amarin...@kalventech.com> | LinkedIn : Amar Singh | Skype id : Amarinderkalven
http://www.kalventech.com
Product Engineering | Systems Integration | Professional Services.

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience caused..