*!! IMMEDIATE **NEED* *!! INTERVIEW'S IN PROCESS !! *

*Must be Local to PA or Nearby who can do face to face interview*

Job Title :           Splunk Developer/ Admin Consultant
Location :           City Philadelphia, PA
Duration :           6-12 months contract
Interview :           Phone and in-person

Job Description:
Splunk Engineer
This position will work closely with the following teams:
Production Support, Infrastructure and Business Intelligence

Key Responsibilities
Maintain, grow and improve the T&P Splunk environment
Support large-scale deployments across multiple datacenters
Monitor & track Splunk performance problems & administration
Develop reliable, efficient queries that will feed custom:
Alerts
Dashboards
Reports
Data Models
Populate Splunk from 3rd party data sources (i.e. bash/python scripts/SQL
DB/APIs)
Report status through JIRA tickets and track work effectively

In terms of skills requirements:
3+ year hands-on experience with distributed Splunk administration.
3 + Linux Systems administration experience
Must be proficient in SPL (Splunk Processing Language).
Experience Python/Perl or other OO based language
Experience with Java-script & CSS/HTML a plus
Exposure to database/big data technologies a plus
SQL (MySQL, Oracle)
No-SQL databases (Cassandra, Mongodb, Redis)
Hadoop
Excellent written and oral communication skills

*Share me resume with clear photo ID proof like (Driver License, State ID
Card, Passport copy of first page)*.

Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call , email is
the better way to reach me, Kindly co-operate.

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com> *

Kindest Regards:
Neil Khanna | Lead Professional Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc
Princeton Forrestal Village,116 Village Blvd,Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Voice : (929) 268-0690
Email: neil.kha...@itbtalent.com