Hi,

I would like to introduce myself as *Mike* from *Optimized Solutions Inc.,*

We have the great opportunity from one of our direct client for *Web
Security Engineer @ Sunnyvale, CA.*

*Please find below requirement and send me your resume. For further details
please contact me at **630.596.9118 Ext- 107. **m**ik...@optimizedsol.com*
<ik...@optimizedsol.com>

*Position:  Web Security Engineer. Duration:  6+ Months.
Location: Sunnyvale CA.*

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

*Skill Sets: *

·         Strong background in host and application security

·         Experience with applied cryptography including PKI, SSL, key
management, SSH identities

·         Working knowledge of network protocols such as DNS, LDAP, DHCP,
NFS, Kerberos, etc.

·         Understanding of techniques for distributed authentication and
identity management

·         Proficient in at least two of Python, C, Perl, or shell

·         Understanding of application (web/thick client) architecture
techniques

·         Experience with log management and related tools

·         Information assurance, audit and compliance

·         Enterprise computing architecture

·         Computer security hardening

·         UNIX host-based firewalls

·         Understanding of one or more object-oriented programming
languages, such as Java or C++.

*We really need deeper knowledge of:*

·         HTTP and HTTPS

·         Web Security

·         Encryption/OpenSSL

·         Scripting: Python/Perl/PHP & Java

*Looking forward to hear from you..!*

*Thanks & Have a Great Day..!*

*With Best Wishes,*

*Mike,*

*Optimized Solutions Inc.,*

*Email: **mik...@optimizedsol.com* <mik...@optimizedsol.com>

*Web: **www.optimizedsol.com* <http://www.optimizedsol.com/>

*Direct: 630.596.9118 Ext- 107*

*Fax 877.277.4696*

*3108 S. Rt.59, STE # 124-290, Naperville, IL, 60564*