Dear Business Partner,

Very Urgent Opening- Immediate Closure. Send me your [Genuine] candidates
resume and rate confirmation ASAP to *bin...@boston-technology.com*

Job title: *Lead SAP QM, PLM*
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 3 +months
Rate:$*55*/hr on C2C

UPDATE: Project Manager wants lots of QM experience PLM

Resumes will be sent through the auction and interviews could happen as
quickly as tonight.

ROLE: Lead Engineer

REQUIRED SKILLS
7-10+ years of Engineering experience with SAP PLM and QM. Person must be
very senior level with aggressive business skills, Global experience,
excellent interpersonal communication skills. Project really wants someone
who is very polished.

*Please share resumes with below details, which saves time...*

Consultant full Name:
Contact no. Cell:
E-mail ID: <id%3asantu2...@gmail.com>
Current location:
Relocate/Commute to client location (YES/NO):
Availability to join project:
Salary/ Rate: $ ---- /hr C2C
Visa/Work Status:

Last 4 digits SSN No:
Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on your
own expenses*: *
Are you currently working on project or when did you complete your latest
project*:*

Please send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name, Contact
Info, Designation and Official Email Id.

1.

2.

Please send me reply email if you need any more details
Thanks & Regards,

*Bindu Sagar*
Resource Manager
Phone No: 781-544-4799 ext:112