*Hi,*

*Please find below details for the position and send me your updated
resume.*

*Position :  Development Oracle DBA*

*Location:  Charlotte, NC*

*Duration: 12+ months *

*Interview: Phone then Skype*

*Max Rate: $48/ hour C2C*

I have an immediate opening for a *Development Oracle DBA* with *STRONG
PL/SQL development* and *Healthcare *experience a client of ours in
Charlotte, NC. Please review the below job description and if you have
anyone available please send them my way and I can get them an interview.

*Top Skills required:*

   - Oracle DBA
   - *MUST* have healthcare background
   - PL/SQL
   - Query Tuning

Looking for database administration experience with hands on PL/SQL
experience.

The Database Developer will work on our Safety team and can sit in our Salt
Lake City, UT office or our Headquarters in Charlotte, NC.

*Key Accountabilities:*
•    Writes code and assists in development of new products and enhances
and maintains existing products
•    Commitment to proof of concept of new open source technologies
•    Analyzes and addresses requirements in product design
•    Estimates work effort
•    Creates and executes unit test cases (both automated and manual)
•    Participate in software and architectural software development
activities
•    Drive best practice, quality and consistency within design and
development phases
•    Provides support to resolve customer issues, perform debugging, and
create patches
•    Constant collaboration with the software release team

*Required Qualifications:*
•    3-5 years’ experience in software development using Oracle
•    Expertise in complex PL/SQL for software engineering in a high speed,
transactional application
•    Experience in performance engineering through database management and
query tuning
•    3 years’ experience in core Java and some experience using Java
frameworks such as Struts or
•    Experience with web based service architecture and application
development
•    Experience with unit test methodologies and tools
•    Strong ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems
•    Self-starter that can drive work to completion with high quality
•    Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
•    Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
•    Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field

*Thanks and Regards*

*Vikas Gupta*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Srimatrix Inc.*