*send me your updated profile at dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com
<dhee...@zodiac-solutions.com>*

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Title*:                          Python Developer

*Location*:                   Madison, WI

*Duration*:                  10-12 Contract

*MOI:*                         Telephonic + Skype

*REQUIRED SKILLS:*

Sr. level Python, Linux and Mid-level Java

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

*Summary:*

Apex Systems is looking for (3) Developers- 10-12 month long project -
Currently, we have 2 Python Developers working at TDS. TDS is looking for
strong developers with great communication.

Madison (West Side)

**Please email your resume to Holly- hschill...@apexsystemsinc.com

--MUST have-Python, Linux, Java- In that order! Must Have working knowledge
of Python Development.

This is a requisition for strong and experienced Python/Java Developers
working on a Linux workstation that can work on their own and be productive.

Candidate will be creating low level software primarily in Java/J2EE and
Python/Django on a Linux workstation interfacing with the following
technologies:

Specific Responsibilities:

Develop Python/Java software for a Production ISP Environment with legacy
software based in Java, Python, .NET/C#, C and PHP deployed. With some
additional code written in Perl.

Work in a Linux environment, including a Linux workstation. *Candidate must
be proficient in Linux.*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Dheeraj Chauhan*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*222 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 2250, El Segundo CA 90245*

*Phone : 310-598-7807 Ext.- 513*

*Email : dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com <dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com>*

*Hangout : dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com <dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com>*