Hi Recruiter,

My name is Milan Patel and I am a Technical Recruiter with Comrise
Technology, Inc. This is with reference to your resume I found on a job
portal.

One of our direct large *Banking Client* is looking for a *Salesforce Lead
/ Architect* in* Jersey City, NJ *for a contract position.

*Job Title: Salesforce Lead / Architect*

*Location: Jersey City NJ *

*Duration: 3 months (Highly chance to extend up to 12 months)*

*Overview:*

Seeking an experienced Salesforce IT Architect to

   - lead the technical analysis of the documented user requirements;
      - prepare the High-Level Design of the project deliverable;
      - prepare estimates for the design, development/configuration,
      testing & implementation phases of the project;
      - provide input to the development of the WBS for technical
      activities, and
      - document the design, development, configuration, testing &
      implementation components of the project plan.

*Qualifications:*

*Skill Sets Required:*

   - 8-10+ years Solution Architect experience, excellent organizational
   skills, and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
   -  8-10+ years of IT experience, advanced skills in SFDC,
   Force.com, APEX and Visual force.
   - 8-10+ years of IT experience in Data Modeling concept and tools.
   - Applied knowledge of SFDC and the Sales, Services and Marketing
   functions, within the financial services industry.
   - Ability to develop practical solutions and methodologies as related to
   SFDC.

Regards,

*Milan Patel**Comrise | Technical Recruiter*

E: milan.pa...@comrise.com

<https://www.comrise.com/>