Greetings,

One of our  client is urgently looking for  *Business System Analyst-II*, below
is the Job description, please feel free to call me back at 410-525-5082.

*Role*                       : Business System Analyst –II

*Location*               : Redmond, WA

*Duration*              :  Long-term

*Job Description*

This team is part of the consumer data and analytics team. They are
responsible for managing all of the data and doing first quarter reporting
for all of the major teams throughout the company. There are numerous
functions throughout the group such as reporting all the way through data
sciences. This particular role is someone who can translate the findings
into visual presentations.

·         Analyzing and breaking down excel – pivot tables, charts,
slice/dice data

·         Experience analyzing data and helping to put a visual towards it

·         Basic statistics understanding – some type of training in school
or courses

·         *-4+ years of business analysis experience *

Regards,

Mitul

*Human Micro Systems, Inc.*

Contact: 410—525-5082