*!! Immediate Requirement !!*

*Position : **Java Test Automation Engineer (SDET)*

*Location : Southlake, TX*

*Duration : 6+ month contract*

*Rate : $50 CTC*

Will use Hacker Rank test. 15 questions – Java basics plus short coding
exercise.
Interview will go through Hacker Rank and discuss approach - Why did you
code it this way, approach the problem that way, etc.

TNPD Travel Agency Services test team is looking for:
Senior Software Engineer in Test

We are currently looking for experienced professional with strong technical
skills and quality mindset to join our test team. Our responsibility is
securing quality for end-to-end travel reservation product dedicated for
global markets. We are working in English speaking environment distributed
between two locations: Poland and US. Our development process is based on
Agile principals with strong focus on continuous integration and continuous
delivery. The team is mainly concentrated on test automation (Java 8),
crating scripts for webGUI and Web Service interfaces using webdriver and
rest-assure APIs, also continuously extending in-house build test
automation framework. Desktop and mobile platforms are in our test
automation scope.

*RESPONSIBILITIES:*

* Design, develop and execute automated test scripts
* Troubleshoot problem and isolate defects
* Manage test suites and reports results
* Recommend and implement adjustments in test automation framework
* Control test process and recommend improvements
* Coordinate test approach with external teams
* Guide and coach junior team members
Automation Engineer in Test – not going to code an application
Test automation based in Java
Test automation – this person’s main focus will be *Java coding in test
automation*- not on the application.
*Experience selenium web driver*
Soft skills – problem solving
Detail oriented
QA – basic understanding of test methodologies
Agile development
1. Java coding – must be strong coder
2. Selenium Web driver – understand the basics
3. Basics of test methodologies
80% coding, 20% test automation

*QUALIFICATIONS:*

Education: B.S. degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology,
Engineering or equivalent

Experience: 4+ years’ experience in testing application software.

*Required skills:*

* Experience in automated test scripts development
* *Solid JAVA coding language knowledge*
* Working experience with webGUI testing
* Working experience with *Selenium Web driver*
* Good problem solving
* Good analytical thinking
* Good knowledge of test methodologies
* Basic understanding of test management practices
* Good understanding of Agile development process methodology
* Good communication in English

*Would be a plus:*

* Experience in designing JAVA based automated test frameworks
* Experience with WebService testing
* Experience with other automated commercial and open source test tools
* Scripting languages knowledge (groovy, unix shell)
* Experience with setting up and managing continuous integration tool
(Jenkins or similar)

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Ishant*

Sr. IT Recruiter

Technocraft Solutions LLC

3974 Brown Park Drive, Suite F

Hilliard, Ohio-43026

*Email*: *ish...@technocraftsol.com* <ish...@technocraftsol.com>

*Yahoo ID / Gmail ID*:  *ishant.technocraft*

Technocraft Solutions |www.technocraftsol.com |www.xdimensiontech.com

*Partner with XDimension Technology*

*Note: Technocraft Solutions LLC works with Direct Client’s and Preferred
Vendors Nationwide. *

*Your confirmation would means that you understand the level of Technocraft
Solutions LLC association for the mentioned project and will not approach
Technocraft Solutions LLC Client directly*